Friday, December 21, 2012 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
The way embryos are prepared during in vitro fertilization may impact the size of the baby when it's born.
- ICSI or IVF: Babies born from frozen embryos do just as wellMon, 29 Jun 2009, 11:08:15 EDT
- Do eggs matured in the laboratory result in babies with Large Offspring syndrome?Wed, 30 Jun 2010, 8:18:26 EDT
- 2 studies: The first finds twins born after fertility treatment have a higher risk of problemsThu, 21 May 2009, 7:01:09 EDT
- New study finds stronger regulations of in vitro fertilization may save livesThu, 14 Apr 2011, 4:34:10 EDT
- First use of DNA fingerprinting to identify viable embryosWed, 14 May 2008, 0:56:22 EDT