Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 19:00 in Health & Medicine
A gene linked with obesity may help protect people against depression.
- Symptoms of depression in obese children linked to elevated cortisolThu, 11 Jun 2009, 14:12:29 EDT
- Obesity and depression may be linkedMon, 2 Jun 2008, 15:22:18 EDT
- Obesity and asthma: Study finds a link in the genesThu, 18 Jul 2013, 15:12:56 EDT
- Obesity starts in the head? 6 newly discovered genes for obesity have a neural effectThu, 8 Jan 2009, 9:45:08 EST
- Depression linked to altered activity of circadian rhythm geneWed, 10 Nov 2010, 9:04:39 EST