Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - 17:30 in Psychology & Sociology
These gossipy fish use pops and clicks to defend and reinforce their social status, scientists find.
- Why fish talkWed, 7 Nov 2012, 21:05:26 EST
- Sorry, Charlie, you and Nemo aren't the only fish that talkFri, 18 Jul 2008, 16:56:28 EDT
- Ocean acidification leaves clownfish deaf to predatorsWed, 1 Jun 2011, 3:32:19 EDT
- Why does conflict arise when social identity is threatened?Thu, 6 Oct 2011, 18:35:03 EDT
- Social stress changes immune system gene expression in primatesMon, 9 Apr 2012, 19:32:00 EDT