Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 11:52 in Health & Medicine
Use of birth control may make women's bodies more hospitable to staph bacteria.
- Workers at industrial farms carry drug-resistant bacteria associated with livestockWed, 3 Jul 2013, 11:10:52 EDT
- Blood-sucking superbug prefers taste of humansWed, 15 Dec 2010, 12:33:35 EST
- Swimmers at public beaches show increased risk of exposure to contagious staph bacteriaFri, 13 Feb 2009, 18:37:19 EST
- Genes key to staph disease severity, drug resistance found hitchhiking togetherFri, 31 Jul 2009, 13:43:43 EDT
- Sanctuary chimps show high rates of drug-resistant staphTue, 21 Aug 2012, 22:03:26 EDT