Wednesday, August 8, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
A new study of air pollution levels in New Jersey has found an increased risk of stillbirths among women exposed to specific pollutants.
- Air pollution exposure increases risk of severe COPDTue, 19 Oct 2010, 13:04:00 EDT
- Exposure to high pollution levels during pregnancy may increase risk of having child with autismTue, 18 Jun 2013, 13:03:28 EDT
- Risk of stillbirth is four times higher after IVF/ICSI compared to spontaneous pregnanciesTue, 23 Feb 2010, 19:33:56 EST
- Provocative new Montreal study probes link between breast cancer and air pollutionWed, 6 Oct 2010, 10:25:39 EDT
- Air pollution may increase risk of appendicitisMon, 6 Oct 2008, 9:49:37 EDT