Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 17:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A genetic analysis of tribal human groups show how Native Americans made their way from Russia.
- Native Americans descended from a single ancestral group, DNA study confirmsWed, 29 Apr 2009, 9:31:01 EDT
- Native Americans and Northern Europeans more closely related than previously thoughtFri, 30 Nov 2012, 16:04:52 EST
- Y chromosome study sheds light on Athapaskan migration to southwest USTue, 15 Jul 2008, 11:23:42 EDT
- Native American populations descend from 3 key migrationsWed, 11 Jul 2012, 14:52:53 EDT
- New animated films challenge false representation of Native Americans in the mediaThu, 29 Jan 2009, 12:50:14 EST