Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 10:01 in Health & Medicine
Thirty percent of patients show improved functioning after stem cell therapy.
- New strategy improves stem cell recruitment, heart function and survival after heart injuryThu, 2 Apr 2009, 12:27:18 EDT
- Adult stem cells may improve cardiac function in angina patientsThu, 7 Jul 2011, 20:04:22 EDT
- Muscle stem cell transplant boosts diseased muscle function and replenishes stem cell poolThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:56:55 EDT
- Heart damage improves, reverses after stem cell injections in a preliminary human trialThu, 17 Mar 2011, 16:37:15 EDT
- Most patients recover from 'chemo-brain' by 5 years after stem cell transplantTue, 3 May 2011, 11:34:09 EDT