Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 16:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Humans and our close relatives are hard wired for conflict as well as conflict resolution.
- Sexual violence aggravates the 31 armed conflicts of 2009Fri, 16 Apr 2010, 10:37:39 EDT
- Relocating elephants fails to decrease human–wildlife conflictWed, 12 Dec 2012, 15:36:01 EST
- For better trade, give peace a chanceThu, 25 Feb 2010, 14:00:24 EST
- More than 50 percent decline in elephants in eastern Congo due to human conflict: UBC researchThu, 10 Nov 2011, 15:35:40 EST
- Poll analysis: Americans have conflicting views about spending on public health systemTue, 9 Nov 2010, 12:36:58 EST