Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 13:30 in Earth & Climate
The R/V Knorr research expedition included studies of seafloor sediments along the equator and in the northern Pacific.
- Subseafloor sediment in South Pacific GyreMon, 22 Jun 2009, 17:24:24 EDT
- When the dinner bell rings for seafloor scavengers, larger animals get first dibsMon, 5 Apr 2010, 11:37:42 EDT
- Scientists cable seafloor seismometer into California's earthquake networkThu, 19 Mar 2009, 13:17:08 EDT
- British scientific expedition discovers world's deepest known undersea volcanic ventsSun, 11 Apr 2010, 19:21:37 EDT
- Understanding methane's seabed escapeMon, 19 Sep 2011, 13:36:13 EDT