Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
Rates of PTSD among returning soldiers are dramatically lower than predicted, possibly due to the Army's prevention and treatment programs.
- Including smoking cessation program with treatment for PTSD shows higher rate of quittingTue, 7 Dec 2010, 18:02:54 EST
- Geisinger study: PTSD causes early death from heart diseaseMon, 7 Jul 2008, 9:29:14 EDT
- Women in their 50s more prone to PTSD than menTue, 20 Jul 2010, 19:22:35 EDT
- Bright light therapy improves sleep disturbances in soldiers with combat PTSDMon, 7 Jun 2010, 1:31:03 EDT
- Research moves a step closer to possibility of brain scan-assisted diagnosis for PTSDFri, 3 Apr 2009, 8:23:38 EDT