Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
Butterflies are promiscuous with large regions of their genomes, spreading traits to different species.
- Penn researchers find new way to mimic the color and texture of butterfly wings Mon, 15 Oct 2012, 17:34:39 EDT
- UCI-led butterfly study sheds light on convergent evolutionThu, 21 Jul 2011, 15:36:36 EDT
- Research reveals how butterflies copy their neighbors to fool birdsSun, 14 Aug 2011, 15:33:30 EDT
- Caught in the act: Butterfly mate preference shows how 1 species can become 2Thu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:34 EST
- How the butterflies got their spotsFri, 5 Feb 2010, 20:30:10 EST