Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 20:00 in Health & Medicine
More doctors should recommend iPhones and other smartphones for visually impaired patients, a new study concludes.
- CWRU study finds visually impaired people get insulin pen dosages rightThu, 1 Jul 2010, 11:16:27 EDT
- Researchers aim for consensus on measuring the impact of visual impairmentThu, 1 Apr 2010, 15:51:39 EDT
- Pixels guide the way for the visually impairedThu, 28 Feb 2013, 22:04:44 EST
- Visual impairment may be associated with higher suicide riskMon, 14 Jul 2008, 16:56:32 EDT
- US Latinos have high rates of developing vision loss and certain eye conditionsSat, 1 May 2010, 1:38:14 EDT