Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 13:20 in Health & Medicine
Only 41 percent of surgeons would honor their patients' life support wishes after complications arise.
- Cardiothoracic surgeons projected to be in short supply by 2025Mon, 27 Jul 2009, 16:36:59 EDT
- New tool helps surgeons predict patients' risk of complications after bariatric operationsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 13:37:07 EDT
- New American College of Surgeons risk calculator determines colorectal surgery riskThu, 11 Jun 2009, 12:57:33 EDT
- New research projects shortage of general surgeons by 2010Mon, 1 Dec 2008, 11:23:07 EST
- Burned out, depressed surgeons more likely to commit more major medical errorsMon, 23 Nov 2009, 11:33:29 EST