Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 10:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
In some places up to 40 percent of mammals are too slow to outrun climate change.
- Will changes in climate wipe out mammals in Arctic and sub-Arctic areas?Mon, 14 Jan 2013, 16:34:25 EST
- Climate change driving Michigan mammals northTue, 12 May 2009, 17:10:04 EDT
- Reducing greenhouse gases may not be enough to slow climate changeWed, 11 Nov 2009, 0:07:59 EST
- Species distribution models are of only limited value for predicting future mammal distributionsTue, 15 Dec 2009, 11:28:57 EST
- UF study finds ancient mammals shifted diets as climate changedTue, 2 Jun 2009, 20:42:40 EDT