Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 19:30 in Health & Medicine
Making greasy, processed foods more expensive may lead to healthier choices.
- Nutritional labeling and point-of-purchase signs influence healthy food choicesMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:09:40 EDT
- Healthier cafeteria food, more intense gym classes lower students' diabetes riskSun, 27 Jun 2010, 16:28:52 EDT
- Decay of baby teeth may be linked to obesity, poor food choices, study suggestsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 14:33:42 EDT
- Full disclosure: People will make healthier choices if restaurants provide nutritional dataTue, 31 Mar 2009, 13:43:32 EDT
- Can nudging help fight the obesity epidemic?Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 6:32:07 EDT