Monday, May 14, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
Studies of gut function could reveal what fish species will die and which will live as the planet and oceans warm.
- Is 80-year-old mistake leading to first species to be fished to extinction?Wed, 18 Nov 2009, 4:55:26 EST
- Warming climate is changing life on global scale, says new studyWed, 14 May 2008, 13:36:00 EDT
- Fish getting smaller as the oceans warm: UBC researchSun, 30 Sep 2012, 16:33:54 EDT
- Climate change hits southeast Australia fish speciesTue, 28 Sep 2010, 13:16:44 EDT
- Climate change causing significant shift in composition of coastal fish communitiesFri, 27 Jun 2008, 0:35:47 EDT