Monday, May 14, 2012 - 11:01 in Health & Medicine
About 20 percent of lower-income parents say costs forced their children to cut back on sports.
- Pay-to-play sports keeping lower-income kids out of the gameMon, 14 May 2012, 12:35:18 EDT
- Parents' endorsement of vigorous team sports increases children's physical activity, say researchersMon, 6 Jul 2009, 6:56:44 EDT
- New national study examines US high school sports-related fracturesTue, 3 Aug 2010, 12:08:27 EDT
- Children are not the only ones in the game when it comes to sportsMon, 31 Aug 2009, 16:45:20 EDT
- Poverty-related stress affects readiness for schoolWed, 26 Oct 2011, 20:36:11 EDT