Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 17:00 in Astronomy & Space
The thin atmosphere of Mars, once thought unable to maintain winds to move dunes, could in fact be helping them shift today.
- New research points to erosional origin of linear dunesFri, 24 Feb 2012, 18:33:11 EST
- Penn researchers uncover a mechanism to explain dune field patternsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 21:31:45 EST
- Researchers devise hidden dune filters to treat coastal stormwater runoffTue, 19 Mar 2013, 22:32:58 EDT
- Titan gets a dune 'makeover'Thu, 17 Jan 2013, 23:33:32 EST
- Dune and dirty: Hurricane teaches lessons through ecosystem researchMon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:24:03 EST