Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 17:00 in Earth & Climate
People around the world are pumping so much water out of the ground, and releasing it back into the environment, that it's causing oceans to rise.
- AGU: Groundwater pumping leads to sea level rise, cancels out effect of damsWed, 9 May 2012, 10:34:19 EDT
- How does groundwater pumping affect streamflow?Sat, 17 Nov 2012, 15:04:34 EST
- Microbial stowaways: Are ships spreading disease?Thu, 29 May 2008, 10:14:54 EDT
- Melting icebergs causing sea level riseWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:55:34 EDT
- Great Plains river basins threatened by pumping of aquifersSat, 19 Nov 2011, 14:31:19 EST