Monday, May 7, 2012 - 11:31 in Earth & Climate
Some blamed tsunamis for the inexplicable movements, yet new research points to storm waves.
- Old maps and dead clams help solve coastal boulder mysteryMon, 30 Apr 2012, 18:32:23 EDT
- Discovered: world's largest tsunami debrisThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:14:41 EDT
- Tropical storms endure over wet land, fizzle over drySat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:39:27 EDT
- Tropical Storm Oli kicking up waves in south PacificTue, 2 Feb 2010, 13:19:43 EST
- CU mathematicians show how shallow water may help explain tsunami powerTue, 18 Sep 2012, 20:04:31 EDT