Monday, May 7, 2012 - 08:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Men are more likely than women to be attracted to their opposite-sex friends.
- A picture worth a thousand words: New research links visual cues to male sexual memoryTue, 12 Oct 2010, 11:35:21 EDT
- Partner status influences women's interest in menThu, 28 May 2009, 12:10:58 EDT
- Women attracted to men in red, research showsMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:29:42 EDT
- Happy guys finish last, says new study on sexual attractivenessTue, 24 May 2011, 11:34:17 EDT
- Teens look to parents more than friends for sexual role modelsWed, 15 Jun 2011, 13:36:08 EDT