Friday, May 4, 2012 - 09:10 in Health & Medicine
Low testosterone levels have been linked to increased risk of diabetes in men. Male mice with low levels of testosterone have more resistance to insulin.
- Male obesity linked to low testosterone levels, study showsMon, 3 May 2010, 13:36:41 EDT
- Testosterone replacement benefits older men with low testosteroneTue, 17 Jun 2008, 13:14:46 EDT
- Prenatal testosterone linked to increased risk of language delay for male infants, study showsThu, 26 Jan 2012, 4:33:37 EST
- Postmenopausal women with higher testosterone levelsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 3:23:36 EST
- Testosterone low, but responsive to competition, in Amazonian tribe Wed, 28 Mar 2012, 0:36:49 EDT