Friday, May 4, 2012 - 11:30 in Biology & Nature
A copy error created a duplicate gene that changed our brains.
- Did increased gene duplication set the stage for human evolution?Wed, 11 Feb 2009, 13:29:23 EST
- Scientists are first to observe the global motions of an enzyme copying DNATue, 27 Oct 2009, 13:18:10 EDT
- CSHL scientists discover link between control of chromosome duplication and segregationThu, 5 Feb 2009, 17:15:20 EST
- Genes found for schizophrenia are involved in brain signalingMon, 10 May 2010, 15:34:16 EDT
- Scripps Research Institute scientists show how a gene duplication helped our brains become 'human'Thu, 3 May 2012, 14:23:27 EDT