Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 13:30 in Psychology & Sociology
In the workplace, men and women deal with jealousy differently, a new study finds. The research suggests that sexual competition affects women more than men.
- His or hers jealousy? Study offers new explanation for sex differences in jealousyTue, 26 Jan 2010, 12:07:52 EST
- Female supervisors more susceptible to workplace sexual harassmentSat, 8 Aug 2009, 16:56:39 EDT
- Charting new routes for women at work: Looking to the home and classroomFri, 18 Jan 2013, 15:23:33 EST
- Women less interested than men in jobs where individual competition determines wagesThu, 13 Jan 2011, 13:34:51 EST
- Women who leave the workplace: Opting out or overlooking discrimination?Wed, 27 Jul 2011, 16:39:20 EDT