Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
The Sierra Nevada mountain range in California and Nevada is rising at a pretty good clip, geologically speaking: 1 to 2 millimeters per year.
- Go west, young lionTue, 9 Oct 2012, 10:37:24 EDT
- Sierra Nevada birds move in response to warmer, wetter climateMon, 14 Sep 2009, 15:56:34 EDT
- Earth's highest coastal mountain on the moveMon, 20 Sep 2010, 11:37:34 EDT
- New study shows stable fisher population in the Southern Sierra NevadaMon, 28 Jan 2013, 19:52:22 EST
- Sierra Nevada yellow-legged frog's site fidelity may lead to further declineThu, 11 Mar 2010, 11:10:53 EST