Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 10:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The 5,000-year-old concentric rings of stone slabs continues to inspire speculation.
- Paving slabs that clean the airWed, 18 Aug 2010, 11:24:02 EDT
- Funerary monument reveals Iron Age belief that the soul lived in the stoneTue, 18 Nov 2008, 1:28:58 EST
- University of Kansas researcher investigates mysterious stone spheres in Costa RicaMon, 22 Mar 2010, 14:38:46 EDT
- How does a locust walk a ladder? A lot like youThu, 24 Dec 2009, 12:25:26 EST
- Research finds Stonehenge was monument marking unification of BritainSat, 23 Jun 2012, 11:03:07 EDT