Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 17:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Edging closer to death could spur this strengthened belief.
- Study: Believers' inferences about God's beliefs are uniquely egocentricMon, 30 Nov 2009, 16:08:00 EST
- People reject popular opinions if they already hold opposing views, study findsMon, 2 Aug 2010, 12:43:35 EDT
- Belief that intentional weight loss is harmful to seniors is unfoundedMon, 5 Apr 2010, 6:21:46 EDT
- Belief in God, parenthood prompt gay partners to make commitmentWed, 30 Jul 2008, 14:22:04 EDT
- Minority rules: Scientists discover tipping point for the spread of ideasMon, 25 Jul 2011, 18:20:54 EDT