Friday, April 27, 2012 - 13:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Microscopic folds increase the power output of flexible, cheap solar cells, a new study finds.
- Tiny structure gives big boost to solar powerThu, 6 Dec 2012, 20:52:14 EST
- Innovation puts next-generation solar cells on the horizonTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:57:34 EST
- Physicists help biologists to understand protein foldingThu, 17 Jun 2010, 12:52:42 EDT
- MIT researchers use virus to improve solar-cell efficiencyMon, 25 Apr 2011, 14:31:38 EDT
- Unprecedented view of protein folding may help develop brain disease therapiesTue, 15 Mar 2011, 14:34:48 EDT