Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 17:50 in Earth & Climate
Global warming appears to be making wet places wetter and dry ones drier, a study suggests.
- Whiter clouds could mean wetter landMon, 28 Jun 2010, 12:09:46 EDT
- Rising CO2 levels linked to global warming during last deglaciationThu, 5 Apr 2012, 16:40:47 EDT
- Diversity of corals, algae in warm Indian Ocean suggests resilience to future global warmingTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:59:11 EST
- Global warming: Our best guess is likely wrongTue, 14 Jul 2009, 12:45:55 EDT
- Arctic environment during an ancient bout of natural global warmingFri, 25 Feb 2011, 12:35:08 EST