Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
The cases are a reminder that the severe flu cases can result in death, the CDC said.
- University of Maryland study: Headphone-distracted pedestrians face death, serious injuryTue, 17 Jan 2012, 16:04:20 EST
- Report on H1N1 cases in California shows hospitalization can occur at all ages, with many severeTue, 3 Nov 2009, 16:31:48 EST
- New study shows race significant factor in death penalty casesThu, 1 May 2008, 14:07:12 EDT
- Henry Ford Hospital study: A MRSA strain linked to high death ratesSun, 1 Nov 2009, 1:38:44 EST
- Study: Quick responses to influenza outbreaks reduces illness and deathTue, 10 Jun 2008, 15:21:47 EDT