Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 11:20 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Researchers interviewed people living in mountain villages on the island of Sicily, who had lived to the age of at least 100, to find out their secrets to long life.
- Skeletons in cave reveal Mediterranean secretsWed, 28 Nov 2012, 20:04:10 EST
- Living longer thanks to the 'longevity gene'Tue, 3 Feb 2009, 10:24:31 EST
- The secret to long life may not be in the genesMon, 5 May 2008, 10:14:17 EDT
- Children of centenarians live longer, have lower risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetesThu, 20 Nov 2008, 11:59:29 EST
- Islands in the sky: How isolated are mountain top plant populations?Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 14:32:41 EST