Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 14:00 in Biology & Nature
Lobes of fat connecting to their ears may allow baleen whales to hear underwater.
- Researchers find first genetic evidence for loss of teeth in the common ancestor of baleen whalesWed, 29 Sep 2010, 17:23:24 EDT
- Scientists use marine robots to detect endangered whalesWed, 9 Jan 2013, 19:05:12 EST
- Genetic analysis disputes increase in Antarctic minke whalesFri, 15 Jan 2010, 9:57:20 EST
- Dwarf whale survived well into Ice AgeThu, 4 Apr 2013, 14:05:36 EDT
- Story of 4.5 million-year-old whale unveiled in HuelvaTue, 15 Dec 2009, 10:21:33 EST