Monday, April 16, 2012 - 14:00 in Earth & Climate
Meltwater lakes on the Greenland ice sheet are draining more frequently in a warming Arctic.
- CU-Boulder study shows Greenland may be slip-sliding away due to surface lake meltMon, 16 Apr 2012, 16:34:34 EDT
- Greenland ice sheet flow driven by short-term weather extremes, not gradual warming: UBC researchWed, 8 Dec 2010, 17:34:18 EST
- 2 Greenland glaciers lose enough ice to fill Lake ErieTue, 24 May 2011, 12:04:55 EDT
- Greenland ice cap melting faster than everThu, 12 Nov 2009, 14:47:21 EST
- What is really happening to the Greenland icecap?Mon, 3 Nov 2008, 9:43:33 EST