Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 21:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
In a new book, author Matthew Hutson accrues evidence that suggests we all believe in magic; he argues that magical thinking is actually good for us.
- 4 is the 'magic' number Wed, 28 Nov 2012, 11:42:14 EST
- Magical thinking helps dieters cope with unrealistic expectationsWed, 15 Jun 2011, 15:37:16 EDT
- Rutgers nuclear physicists study 'magic' nature of tinFri, 6 Aug 2010, 15:29:54 EDT
- Potential magic bullet for MRSA treatmentTue, 31 Mar 2009, 21:50:59 EDT
- First proof in patients of an improved 'magic bullet' for cancer detection and radio-therapyMon, 12 Sep 2011, 17:35:27 EDT