Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 15:30 in Mathematics & Economics
The beep is a very common sound in today's world. Our ears don't really like it because they don't understand it.
- Auditory illusion: How our brains can fill in the gaps to create continuous soundWed, 25 Nov 2009, 13:14:13 EST
- It’s not over when it's over: Storing sounds in the inner earTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:52 EDT
- A good ear: Rats identify specific sounds in noisy environmentsTue, 18 Nov 2008, 12:51:16 EST
- Aggressive piranhas bark to say buzz offThu, 13 Oct 2011, 9:34:05 EDT
- Cluster listens to the sounds of EarthFri, 27 Jun 2008, 10:22:18 EDT