Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at Harvard Medical School asked obese people who had tried to lose weight what strategies they had used, and whether the weight-loss strategies worked. Here's what they found.
- Some obese people perceive body size as OK, dismiss need to lose weightTue, 17 Nov 2009, 18:17:06 EST
- Clinical trials demonstrate effective weight loss strategies for obese and overweight adultsSat, 9 Oct 2010, 12:21:32 EDT
- 2 clinical trials demonstrate effective weight loss strategies for obese and overweight adultsTue, 26 Oct 2010, 16:52:43 EDT
- More exercise, eating less fat and weight loss programs are in, popular diets are outTue, 10 Apr 2012, 13:04:15 EDT
- Battle of the bulge: Low leptin levels undermine successful weight lossFri, 20 Jun 2008, 17:35:44 EDT