Monday, April 9, 2012 - 14:30 in Biology & Nature
When put in a high-stress environment, rhesus monkeys show it in their immune genes.
- HIV vaccine strategy expands immune responsesWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:00:52 EST
- Blocking immune inhibitor improves response to HIV-like virus, prolongs survival in monkeysWed, 10 Dec 2008, 13:49:54 EST
- Social stress changes immune system gene expression in primatesMon, 9 Apr 2012, 19:32:00 EDT
- Monkeys get a groove on, but only to monkey musicTue, 1 Sep 2009, 19:28:24 EDT
- Transplant drug stimulates immune memorySun, 21 Jun 2009, 13:30:14 EDT