Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 14:00 in Health & Medicine
For underage females who've been drinking, the risk of being in a fatal car crash has grown recently and is now the same as that of underage males, a new study says.
- Pediatrics review of underage drinking prevention programs led by Iowa State researcherWed, 25 Jun 2008, 12:56:42 EDT
- Tanked-up teens: Cheap alcohol strongly linked to harmful underage drinking in the UKThu, 8 Oct 2009, 20:44:57 EDT
- Underage youth drinking concentrated among small number of brandsTue, 12 Feb 2013, 5:02:45 EST
- Alcohol implicated in rising toll of fatal car crashes involving young women driversWed, 17 Feb 2010, 20:28:55 EST
- Underage binge drinking can create lasting brain changesMon, 4 Apr 2011, 11:07:58 EDT