Monday, April 2, 2012 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Ash and charred bone reveal earliest evidence of fire, a turning point in human evolution.
- Scientists find evidence that human ancestors used fire one million years agoMon, 2 Apr 2012, 18:34:34 EDT
- Early fire use ignites discussion about the evolution of human brainpowerThu, 13 Aug 2009, 17:10:21 EDT
- Wild chimps have near human understanding of fire, says study by Iowa State's PruetzTue, 22 Dec 2009, 10:33:36 EST
- Early modern humans use fire to engineer tools from stoneThu, 13 Aug 2009, 14:32:05 EDT
- Bats not bothered by forest fires, study findsWed, 6 Mar 2013, 22:31:30 EST