Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 15:00 in Health & Medicine
The uptick in women's wages in the 1970s and 80s is partially thanks to oral contraceptives.
- Women less interested than men in jobs where individual competition determines wagesThu, 13 Jan 2011, 13:34:51 EST
- Contraceptive pill not associated with increased long-term risk of deathThu, 11 Mar 2010, 19:26:07 EST
- Changes in work force, not pay, narrowing the gender wage gapTue, 12 Aug 2008, 15:21:38 EDT
- Oral contraceptives may benefit women with asthmaThu, 5 Nov 2009, 4:46:50 EST
- Oral contraceptives impair muscle gains in young womenFri, 17 Apr 2009, 10:25:18 EDT