Friday, March 23, 2012 - 12:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers at the University of Texas at Dallas and Virginia Tech have created a renewable energy vehicle in the shape of a jellyfish. Such efficient designs have potential for rescue dives and surveillance missions.
- Jellyfish inspires latest ocean-powered robotWed, 21 Mar 2012, 10:33:29 EDT
- Researchers unveil large robotic jellyfish that one day could patrol oceansThu, 28 Mar 2013, 16:01:57 EDT
- Robojelly gets an upgradeTue, 22 Nov 2011, 15:34:45 EST
- Researchers create software for robot to improve rescue missionsThu, 6 May 2010, 13:39:51 EDT
- Jellyfish blooms shunt food energy from fish to bacteria Mon, 6 Jun 2011, 16:37:58 EDT