Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 08:30 in Psychology & Sociology
False killer whales can focus their echolocation sounds on an object to get a better "view" of it.
- False killer whales use acoustic squint to target preyThu, 22 Mar 2012, 11:32:27 EDT
- Too few salmon is far worse than too many boats for killer whalesWed, 6 Jun 2012, 22:33:01 EDT
- Paternity testing helps fill in family tree for Puget Sound's killer whalesThu, 21 Jul 2011, 15:36:28 EDT
- What do killer whales eat in the Arctic?Mon, 30 Jan 2012, 12:35:28 EST
- Echolocating bats and whales share molecular mechanismMon, 25 Jan 2010, 12:51:41 EST