Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 20:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Social learning of calls in primates was seen as unique to humans.
- Discovery of novel genes could unlock mystery of what makes us uniquely humanTue, 1 Sep 2009, 19:22:46 EDT
- Monkey lip smacks provide new insights into the evolution of human speechSat, 2 Jun 2012, 17:30:56 EDT
- Why can't chimps speak?Wed, 11 Nov 2009, 13:38:43 EST
- Researchers find first conclusive evidence of Alzheimer's-like brain tangles in nonhuman primatesWed, 14 May 2008, 18:07:37 EDT
- Chimp see, chimp learn: First evidence for chimps improving tool use techniques by watching othersWed, 30 Jan 2013, 22:04:22 EST