Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 09:30 in Biology & Nature
The promiscuous interactions of bonobos aren't limited to heterosexual bonding.
- Why yawning is contagious in bonobosWed, 14 Nov 2012, 22:34:04 EST
- Chimp, bonobo study sheds light on the social brainTue, 5 Apr 2011, 12:05:12 EDT
- Despite 'peacenik' reputation, bonobos hunt and eat other primates tooMon, 13 Oct 2008, 12:35:37 EDT
- Duke, Harvard researchers to monitor bonobo reintroductionMon, 15 Jun 2009, 21:15:31 EDT
- If bonobo Kanzi can point as humans do, what other similarities can rearing reveal?Mon, 1 Mar 2010, 13:08:57 EST