Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Even in the cold and dark of winter, life hums away, researchers say.
- Even in winter, life persists in Arctic SeasThu, 23 Feb 2012, 11:36:11 EST
- 2013 wintertime Arctic sea ice maximum fifth lowest on recordWed, 3 Apr 2013, 15:34:12 EDT
- Cold winters caused by warmer summers, research suggestsFri, 13 Jan 2012, 12:39:43 EST
- Arctic sea ice thinning at record rateTue, 28 Oct 2008, 13:28:22 EDT
- New study shows correlation between summer Arctic sea ice cover and winter weather in Central EuropeWed, 1 Feb 2012, 13:37:41 EST