Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 16:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
An analysis of ancient Mayan artifacts revealed the first physical evidence of tobacco use from a Mayan container, according to a new study.
- Scientists discover the first physical evidence of tobacco in a Mayan containerWed, 11 Jan 2012, 12:37:06 EST
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT
- Mini-monsters of the forest floorMon, 29 Jul 2013, 19:21:15 EDT
- UT researchers find link between advertising and increased tobacco use among India's youthFri, 2 May 2008, 11:28:55 EDT
- Ancient brew masters tapped antibiotic secretsThu, 2 Sep 2010, 9:51:26 EDT