Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 17:00 in Astronomy & Space
Researchers used X-ray imaging to take three-dimensional images of a Stradivarius violin and recreated the valuable violin as a modern-day instrument.
- Researchers use CT to recreate Stradivarius violinMon, 28 Nov 2011, 17:38:56 EST
- Secrets Of Stradivarius' unique violin sound revealed, Texas A&M prof saysThu, 22 Jan 2009, 13:49:48 EST
- Treatment with fungi makes a modern violin sound like a StradiavariusSat, 8 Sep 2012, 8:33:17 EDT
- Wood density explains sound quality of great master violinsTue, 1 Jul 2008, 21:28:25 EDT
- Does the functionality of your small finger determine your ability to master the violin?Mon, 4 Feb 2013, 11:34:45 EST