Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 18:00 in Health & Medicine
It turns out medical marijuana can do more than stave off nausea and pain — it could help cancer patients' taste buds, too.
- Cannabis ingredient can help cancer patients regain their appetites and sense of tasteTue, 22 Feb 2011, 19:02:53 EST
- Active ingredients in marijuana found to spread and prolong painThu, 13 Aug 2009, 17:43:41 EDT
- Our brains make their own marijuana: We're all pot heads deep insideMon, 20 Apr 2009, 16:37:31 EDT
- Wristbands ease nausea with cancer treatmentWed, 8 Apr 2009, 12:37:43 EDT
- Marijuana use linked to increased risk of testicular cancerMon, 9 Feb 2009, 0:36:07 EST