Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 20:40 in Biology & Nature
High speed cameras allowed researchers to settle a more than 40-year-old debate about how fleas jump.
- 44-year-old mystery of how fleas jump resolvedThu, 10 Feb 2011, 1:01:06 EST
- New data from 10-year global flea monitoring program confirms imidacloprid remains highly effectiveFri, 14 Aug 2009, 8:38:38 EDT
- Forget the Coppertone: Water fleas in mountain ponds can handle UV raysTue, 12 Oct 2010, 19:33:03 EDT
- Jumping for joy ... and stronger bonesThu, 28 Aug 2008, 11:15:32 EDT
- Jurassic pain: Giant 'flea-like' insects plagued dinosaurs 165 million years agoTue, 1 May 2012, 17:35:28 EDT