Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
The discovery that dust particles shatter like broken glass could mean more accurate predictions for climate and weather.
- Broken glass yields clues to climate changeMon, 27 Dec 2010, 16:03:11 EST
- Broken glass yields clues to climate changeTue, 28 Dec 2010, 11:31:57 EST
- New paper addresses causes of shattering glass cookware; Margin of safety described as 'borderline'Thu, 13 Sep 2012, 9:07:41 EDT
- New catalyst could improve production of glass alternativesTue, 21 Aug 2012, 22:36:47 EDT
- In probing mysteries of glass, researchers find a key to toughnessTue, 26 Feb 2013, 12:32:38 EST